Call to actions are essential elements on your website and other marketing materials. Lets take a look at some WordPress plugins that help you implement such CTAs on your site.
Contextual Call To Action
Think about it. Google grew into the billion dollar company they are today because of their ability to serve up contextually relevant ads to searchers.
These contextual ads work and receive much higher click-through rates than random advertisements.
Enable contextual calls to action on your WordPress Site and start showing ads/ calls to action that is relevant to the content on the page.
Create great-looking CSS3 buttons that can be used on any post or page in your WordPress site. The easy to use button editor makes it a snap to generate awesome CSS3 buttons in very little time.
- No coding, the plugin takes care of everything
- Create unlimited number of buttons
- Buttons are built on-the-fly as you enter and select options
- Works with all modern browsers, degrades gracefully for others
- Fully CSS3 compliant with text shadowing, box shadowing, gradients, etc
- Color picker for unlimited color combinations
- Copy an existing button to use as starting point for others
- See your buttons on different color backgrounds
- Predefined defaults make getting started super easy
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WP Mayor’s RSS feed.