Are you a budding WordPress writer, developer or designer and want to grow your standing within the WordPress community? There is no better way to become known than by contributing to a community. You help other people and share your knowledge, in return you will be regarded as a WordPress expert and possibly get contacted for paid gigs.
As WPMayor.com grows at a fast rate, we are looking for guest bloggers who can contribute high quality articles about anything WordPress related. In return, we will put a credit at the end of each article, with a short bio and link to your website. We will also be having a page with more information about our regular contributors.
Sounds interesting? Here are some benefits:
- Your article seen by thousands of readers every day.
- Promote yourself in the bio box at the end of each post you write.
- Gain valuable back links and traffic to your site.
- Give back to the fastest growing CMS community.
Let’s Get Going! We need:
- Web site URL or Twitter username
- Paragraph describing who you are, what you do, and why you would like to write on WPMayor.com
- Some examples of articles you’ve written before.
What We’re Looking For
- Informative Articles
- News pieces
- Showcases or Roundups
- Theme Reviews
So if you’re interested in writing an article or want to become a regular contributor go ahead and get in touch today!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WPMayor’s RSS feed.